COVID Policies & Protocol
1. Please DO NOT register for any camps that will occur within 1 week of your return date from planned summer travel.
2. We require a minimum 5-day quarantine and negative PCR testing after travel.
3. If a camper or immediate family member exhibits any symptoms of illness, or anyone in the household has come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, the family MUST inform the camp director and keep the camper(s) home.
4. Wearing a well-fitting mask/face covering is required at all times while at camp, unless and until instructed to remove it (i.e., while eating or during outside activities that allow social distancing.)
5. Campers must wash and/or disinfect their hands as instructed & throughout the day, especially before eating and after using the restroom.
6. JGS reserves the right to dismiss any camper who refuses to follow COVID safety protocols. In such cases, no refunds will be granted.
General Terms, Conditions, & Policies
1. Pricing for camps is $350 per camper, per week.
2. 10% Early Bird discount applies if registration is completed by March 5, 2021. Invoices will be sent via email as registrations are received. Payment in full is due within 5 days of emailed invoice date. Invoices may be paid online with credit/debit card. If choosing to pay by check, checks should be made payable to The Jones-Gordon School.
3. Registration deadline for all camps/classes is Monday, May 3 (or until full). NO REFUNDS can be given after May 3 (UNLESS a camp is canceled by JGS or there is a pandemic-related shutdown that is government-mandated). Fees cannot be prorated for any reason; NO refunds OR credits can be given for missed days, late arrivals, or early departures.
4. Camps are M-F, 9a-3p. No aftercare is available.
5. JGS reserves the right to dismiss, at its sole discretion, any camper whose conduct, influence, or behavior is deemed detrimental to the best interests of the camper or to his/her fellow campers. In such cases, no refunds will be granted.
6. JGS is not responsible for campers’ belongings while at JGS. Please do not send your child to JGS with any valuables.
7. Photos may be taken during camp activities for marketing purposes. In the event your child's image is used to promote JGS Camps, NO identifying information (child's name, personal info) will be disclosed.
8. Campers need only to bring a water bottle, sack lunch, snacks, (and a sense of adventure!) daily. Pizza lunches are available on Fridays for $7.
9. On-site Water Play Day occurs every Friday and includes visits from the Kona Ice truck/shave ice for all campers.