What Makes JGS Different
Jones-Gordon is an innovative private school located in Paradise Valley, Arizona, serving high potential students in 1st–12th grades who may have dyslexia, ADHD, or co-occurring learning differences.
We believe in a holistic approach that is structured, yet flexible. Setting high expectations. Encouraging curiosity and creativity. Teaching kids to lean into struggle. Resilience. The result? A tailored education that honors—and empowers—each and every student.
- Strengths-based, student-centered programming
- Small class sizes with low student-to-teacher ratios
- Robust, technology-infused, college-prep curriculum
- A daily FLEX program supporting students’ learning differences
- Project-based & experiential learning
- Integrated emotional intelligence & executive function skill-building
- Strong academic enrichment, athletics, and after-school programs
- A nurturing environment with ample social opportunities, all within a “culture of kindness”
- An experienced & collaborative team who can’t help but go above & beyond!