What Makes JGS Different
Jones-Gordon is an innovative private school in Arizona. Since 2010, we’ve been educating high-potential students in 1st–12th grades from throughout the metro Phoenix area who have dyslexia, ADHD, or co-occurring learning differences.
We believe in a holistic approach that is structured, yet flexible. Setting high expectations. Encouraging curiosity and creativity. Teaching kids to lean into struggle. Resilience. The result? A tailored education that honors—and empowers—each and every student.
- Strengths-based, student-centered programming
- Small class sizes with low student-to-teacher ratios
- Robust, technology-infused, college-prep curriculum
- A daily FLEX program supporting students’ learning differences
- Project-based & experiential learning
- Integrated emotional intelligence & executive function skill-building
- Strong academic enrichment, athletics, and after-school programs
- A nurturing environment with ample social opportunities, all within a “culture of kindness”
- An experienced & collaborative team who can’t help but go above & beyond!
In the heart of Paradise Valley, surrounded by the Mummy, Camelback & Piestewa mountain ranges, is a small private school of kind, inclusive learners, artists, athletes, engineers, friends. JGS is more than a school; it’s a transformative experience.
Student Success Stories
The Jones-Gordon School has made an unbelievable difference in the life of a child who had lost all trust in her abilities to learn and to find her place in the world.