Join us! Wednesday* evenings in Spring 2019, 5-6:30 pm:
*January 24th is a Thursday.
The Jones-Gordon School is an independent private school where students in grades 1-12 thrive! Our strengths-based approach to education results in a truly individualized, progressive program that provides:
- a positive learning environment
- low student/teacher ratios (10:1 max.!)
- college-prep, accredited curriculum designed to accommodate & challenge diverse learners
- a structured, “whole-child” philosophy that integrates executive function skills & social/emotional learning
- a daily, built-in FLEX hour to support students with learning differences and/or gifted students
- a nurturing, experienced team of experts on site (master’s and doctoral-level teachers, occupational & speech-language therapists, school social worker & psychologist, career counselor)
Visit us to learn more! On Admissions Preview Days, prospective families have the opportunity to learn about JGS through campus tours, presentations, and Q&A sessions. Find out if the Jones-Gordon family is a fit for yours!